TERMS OF SERVICE
Netotraffic is not responsible for any improper use of our service, information, links, articles or any other content gathered from our website. All orders that are placed through Netotraffic are subject to the terms and conditions as described below.
By placing an order it is understood that you have read, comprehended and agreed to these terms and all contents in Netotraffic. Furthermore, your advertising campaign must fully comply with the following Terms and conditions:
1. All payments for advertising must be made in full before the campaign will begin.
2. Netotraffic will not accept ads or websites that contain, provide or link to content that is not appropriate for viewing by the general public. The following are examples of the type of sites we will not deliver visitors to Sites with pornography, sexual or erotic material , Sites containing or linking to software piracy, pirating, hacking, spamming, excessive violence, obscene or vulgar language, abusive content, illegal schemes, false investment advice or deceptive money-making opportunities or any form of illegal activity or material, etc.
3. Your advertisement page must Not contain any of the following: Video Or Audio Set To AutoPlay, Pop-Ups/Pop-Under/pop-behind or Exit Windows, Third Party Ad Networks – e.g Adf.ly, scripts that alter users browser settings, traffic redirects or any frame breaking codes.
If a popup window is installed on the URL at any time after the service has been started, Netotraffic may stop the campaign and you will not be entitled to a refund.
4. Netotraffic does not guarantee any sales or sign-ups as a result of your traffic campaign in any sort of way. We also don’t refund any campaign when it concerns sales or other expectations from your campaign. However, We do promise to deliver all the traffic you bought and according to the selections you made.
5. If for any reason you are not satisfied with our service, you may contact us within 24 hours and you will get a partial refund according to the traffic you used. It’s customer responsibility to pause the traffic in such cases from his stats control panel. If you used more than 20% of your purchased package or more than 10,000 visitors, whichever is lesser, you will not get any refund. If you contact us 24 hours after the campaign start, we’ll not refund your order.
6. Netotraffic will not be responsible for incorrect URL’s. This is the responsibility of the client to verify the correct URL. in no way Netotraffic be held responsible for this type of mistake.
7. Netotraffic cannot be held responsible for factors beyond our control that may interfere with our ability to deliver visitors to your URL. Such factors include, but are not limited to downtime on your server, overuse of your bandwidth quota (if applicable), errors on your site and network outages beyond our servers. Please contact your web hosting company or network provider if you are unsure about whether your hosting account is sufficient for the traffic amount you are ordering.
8. Customers should understand that Google Analytics or any other 3rd party traffic counters will not accurately record the number of visitors to your site or the number of ads we served.
This is due to the large amounts of traffic sent to the site in a relatively short time frame.
Therefore Netotraffic doesn’t accept any of those 3rd party or Google Analytics as proof of traffic.
We guarantee all our visits by Goo.gl or Bit.ly shortener statistics only. if a customer wants to use Goo.gl or Bit.ly shortener, it is the customer responsibility to supply us the shortened URL in advance
when placing his order. otherwise, the only proof for traffic and number of visitors are the ones in the customer stats control panel.
9. In the event that there is a discrepancy between the amount of traffic delivered by Netotraffic and the amount of traffic seen by any other 3rd party tool- Netotraffic and the client both agree to use the report prepared by the traffic supplier aka Netotraffic and this will be the only valid evidence for the traffic delivery.
10. Traffic campaigns under 10k visitors shouldn’t run for more than 30 days.
11. In no event shall Netotraffic be liable for any consequential, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or other damages whatsoever due to the misuse of Netotraffic services.
12. All services should begin within 48 hours from the purchase time. All services are conducted on a first come, first serve basis. If you pay by online check or credit card, the campaign starting date shall be the date on which your check or credit card payment clears.
13. Client acknowledges that by placing an order with Netotraffic that they have read, acknowledged and fully understood ALL paragraphs of these terms and conditions.