TERMS OF SERVICE
Neto traffic is not responsible for any improper use of our service, information, links, articles or any other content gathered from our website. All orders that are placed through Neto traffic are subject to the terms and conditions as described below.
By placing an order it is understood that you have read, comprehended and agreed with these terms and all contents in Neto traffic. Furthermore, your advertising campaign must fully comply with the following Terms and conditions:
1. All payments for advertising must be made in full before the campaign will begin.
2. Neto traffic will not accept ads or websites that contain, provide, or link to content that is not appropriate for viewing by the general public.The following are examples of the type of sites we will not deliver visitors to: Sites with pornography, sexual or erotic material , Sites containing or linking to software piracy, pirating, hacking, spamming,excessive violence, obscene or vulgar language, abusive content, illegal schemes, false investment advice or deceptive money-making opportunities or any form of illegal activity or material, etc.
3. Your advertisement page must Not contain any of the following: Video Or Audio Set To AutoPlay, Pop Ups/Pop Under/pop-behind or Exit Windows, Third Party Ad Networks – e.g Adf.ly,scripts that alter users browser settings,traffic redirects or any frame breaking codes.
If a popup window is installed on the URL at any time after the service has been started, Neto traffic may stop the campaign and you will not be entitled to a refund.
4. Neto traffic does not guarantee any sales or sign-ups as a result from your traffic campaign in any sort of way. We also don’t refund any campaign when it concerns to sales or other expectations from your campaign. However, We do promise to deliver all the traffic you bought 100% real and according to the selections you made.
5. If from any reason you are not satisfied with our service, you may contact us within 24 hours and you will get a partial refund according to the traffic you used. It’s customer responsibility to pause the traffic in such cases from his stats control panel.If you used more than 20% of your purchased package or more than 10,000 visitors, which ever is lesser, you will not get any refund.
6. Neto traffic will not be responsible for incorrect URL’s. This is the responsibility of the client to verify the correct URL. in no way Neto traffic be held responsible for this type of mistake.
7. Neto traffic cannot be held responsible for factors beyond our control that may interfere with our ability to deliver visitors to your URL. Such factors include, but are not limited to: downtime on your server, overuse of your bandwidth quota (if applicable), errors on your site and network outages beyond our servers. Please contact your web hosting company or network provider if you are unsure about whether your hosting account is sufficient for the traffic amount you are ordering.
8. Customers should understands that Google Analytics or any other 3rd party traffic counters will not accurately record the number of visitors to your site or the number of ads we served.
This is due to the large amounts of traffic sent to the site in a relatively short time frame.
therefore Neto traffic don’t accept any of those 3rd party or Google Analytics as proof of traffic.
We guarantee all our visits by Google’s Shortener statistics only. if a customer want to use Google’s Shortener, it is the customer responsibility to supply us Google Shortener URL in advance
when submitting the traffic form and before he places his order. otherwise the only proof for traffic and number of visitors are the one in the customer stats control panel.
9. In the event that there is a discrepancy between the amount of traffic delivered by Neto traffic and the amount of traffic seen by any other 3rd party tool,Neto traffic and the client both agree to use the report prepared by the traffic supplier.
10. Traffic campaigns under 10k visitors shouldn’t run for more than 30 days.
11. In no event shall Neto traffic be liable for any consequential, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or other damages whatsoever due to the misuse of Neto traffic services.
12. All services should begin within 48 hours from the purchase time. All services are conducted on a first come, first serve basis. If you pay by online check or credit card, the campaign starting date shall be the date on which your check or credit card payment clears.
13. Client acknowledges that by placing an order with Neto traffic that they have read, acknowledged and fully understood ALL paragraphs of these terms and conditions.